Surrounded by nature we are pleased to present this independent villa on a plot of 22,000 m². It consists of 4 double bedrooms, fitted wardrobes, large living room with fireplace and a large window that connects to the outside, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, basement for cellar, outdoor barbecue area with extra room and possibility to make a small independent apartment, private pool of 21 m² and parking area. The house is sold fully furnished and with appliances, it has heating and a / c with pump for cold and heat. If you are looking for something special, the location, tranquility and the views of this magnificent villa will make you fall in love ...ENVIRONMENT
Millena, also known by Milleneta or Billeneta is a municipality of the Valencian Community located in the north of the province of Alicante, in the Condado region. Account with 217 inhabitants according to official figures of the INE of the year 2015.
The municipality, belongs to the county region, located in the Valley of Travadell, in an area damaged by the Sierra de la Caraita and by the buttresses of the Almudaina mountain range. It limits with the municipal terms of Almudaina, Balones, Benillup, Cocentaina and Gorga.
The main activity is rain-fed arboreal agriculture, and its people work in the nearby cores of Alcoi, Cocentaina ..., keeping the houses open in town, although many are weekend and holiday periods.
The Castle of Travadell, fortress of Muslim origin, had to be occupied by the Crown of Aragon between 1245 and 1248, serving as a link between the castles of Cocentaina, Planes and Penella. Raimundo de Cámara is the first Christian repopulator who received land here in 1248. His first master was Roger de Lauria, according to a document issued for this purpose in 1270. Upon his death, his wife, Saurina de Entença, inherited the territory. In 1325 it passes to its daughter Margarita de Lauria, married in second nuptials with the count of Newfoundland. By virtue of the testamentary dispositions of the daughter of the Grand Admiral of Aragon, in 1358 his master becomes Pere the Ceremonious. In this year it was sold to Queen Leonor.