Located in the Valley of the Ourche, this real estate complex on a plot of 6000 m2 corresponding to the former priory was part of a Cistercian Abbey (1130). This large building with an area of 1127 m2 transformed by a time into an orphanage around 1945 , is divided into 3 parts: Part called A dwelling house (in R-1) of 190 m2 per floor. , a part known as B in R-2 (total SH 300 m2) with cellar today can serve as an exhibition room, workshop, not forgetting a superb crypt, part C (SH 320 m2 approx.) that serves as a guest house with 8 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, living room (can be modulating into apartments). To this is added an independent house of about 150 m2 in R-1 to completely renovate , This set is completed by garages, camping possibility (maxi 6) presence of Health. Ideal for artist project, seminars, event etc... High potential. File on request.