Ref. 3473 Historical Monument Manor house for sale in Brittany Located in a lovely area, this property is at about 1 kilometer from the first shops and services. Only 17 kilometers separate the manor from the beach. Built around 1600 and enlarged in the 17th C., by the family of Halegouët, the mansion was protected by two enclosures. Some parts of walls and the moat remain. Many architectural elements have been preserved such as beamed ceilings, some terra cotta tile floors, and fireplaces. The manor comprises approximately 250sqm per floor. In its 16th C. part, there are a ground floor, a first floor and an attic with three rooms per level. A large staircase leads to the floors. In its 17th C. part, it has a ground floor, a first floor and an attic with two rooms per level. Cellar. The outbuildings include: In front of the manor house, three stone buildings used as sheds, garages.A caretaker's house with on the ground floor: kitchen (not equipped), large living room and toilet; on the first floor: 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, and wc. Central heating system. All in the sewer. The manor and its outbuildings are well established in the middle of the park of 21,58acres (8ha 73a 34ca). It consists of wood, lawn, orchard. The old moats surround the buildings. The manor house, the walls of its courtyard and the enclosures, the moat and the canal, the facades and the roofs of the 19th-century outbuildings, as well as the press, are registered on the Additional Inventory of Historic Monuments.