Coldwell Banker Ostuni offers on exclusive sale Masseria Mogaveri, a wonderful historic building restored carefully keeping the historic charm and architectural characteristic of the area. The design of buildings, executed around 1550, can be used as a "residential complex". It consists of a main area and an area with direct reports. The area of the main building is divided into 3 blocks: P.T. 1 block consists of a tunnel entrance, arched and vaulted with a large access door (style "600) galvanized steel, with pass door and peephole. The tunnel leads to a living room with fireplace, kitchen done in antique style with hand-made white tiles, outdoor summer kitchen, bright and airy, with bathroom sanitary ware and accessories in antique style, covered porch with wood-burning oven and fracassè, utility space and ladder for access on the first floor. P.t. 2 block From tunnel entrance opens into a living room (suite) to be used also in reception, bar, leisure and entertainment, with bathroom and showers. 1° p. block 3 comprises a lounge with fireplace, room service, and a double bedroom (the former owners). The living room leads to the terrace solarium, and at La scala for the panoramic terraces of the 1° p. on those terraces there is a Dovecote and a guard tower. From this level you can see the various neighbouring farms, municipalities of Francavilla, Latiano, Ceglie and Oria with its superb Castle; all set in a sea of olive trees. Works of galvanized steel exterior finish reproducing the style of the ancient wooden doors. Outdoor window electro-coated aluminium with double glazing, thermal break in style with ancient wooden doors. Internal fixtures with style solid wood doors of the era. Plastering and finishing The vaulted ceilings and vaults have been restored to their former glory, so exposed walls are whitewashed with natural plaster dust. The lower parts of the walls are treated with special antiumidificanti plasters. Floor and wall tile floors are printed with seven layers of ceramic glaze depicting the natural stones, assemble according to the module "opus romano". The white kitchen tiles are all hand made and glazed. Lighting lighting parts, applique, lanterns and candelabra, play the old style. The external wrought iron torch and are used for medieval nights in costume. The area manufactured underlings is recovering, and is divided into 2 blocks: Block 1° consists of two old buildings; one with a barrel vault and the other with vaulted ceilings, merged into one living room which can be used as a Conference Hall, displays, exhibitions, ballroom, restaurant, and more. Are adjacent toilets for men and women. The living room of about 100 sq m. of usable area, bright has two entrances to the area that separates it from the main building; that area (the former Aia) is suitable for parties, anniversaries, dances, exhibitions, theatre entertainment with the arrangement of suitable gazebos. In addition, enjoys two complementary access places on the other side (East). 2° block this block (former dormitory) consists of four times to type a star with an ancient fireplace. You can get four bedrooms, two with access from the West and two with access from the East. Is being set up a project for the recovery of the structure, maintenance,-manufactured dated 1550-1590 and four restrooms being aggregated to these rooms. There is an outdoor staircase for access to terraces overlooking the four sides of the building and then the ancient Farmyard and garden. The areas the whole area covers a surface of mq. 16,642; the same is fully fenced with dry masonry topped by metal net and posts. There are two entrances; the main entrance with automatic gate flanked by two columns, gives in a tree-lined with two rows of pine trees on the right and two on the left. Near the main building there is a shed in wire mesh covered with climbing plants like jasmine, passion flower and Ivy. The secondary entrance, gated manual, is being used for the means of production. The area outside the Group of buildings consists of a parking area, a area of about sqm. 880, a tennis court to be finished, the pinewood, a shadow zone with almond groves and prickly pears, and a restricted area to various destinations, including mini apartments for tourist accommodation, large swimming pool, play area, and more. The indoor area that has a surface of mq. 2,528, also fully fenced and then Defense, includes locking down buildings and surrounding areas as described below. Free area paved, suitable for celebrations, dances, meals, as before mentioned (the former Aia). Garden area with gazebo, flower beds and fountains with water, outdoor showers and surface targets future free-form pool of about 40 square meters. Area North: Orchard Area East: miscellaneous crops of vegetables and berries. In the inner area is accessed by the front door, even from a manual gate at the rear for access to the workers and their means of locomotion. Some sections of the fence of the Interior are of very ancient epoch; are, in fact, the walls run dry almost three meters high and with a thickness of over 1.5 m. Water system was created an artesian well with prof. of mt. 135. the water fills three tanks such as water reserves. One, located in the main building to power services, the second is outside for irrigation, the third one is located in the Salon being recovered. Out of all the extension there is an irrigation system powered directly from the artesian well. Sewage outlet with settling tank and Imhoff tank. Trees and plants have been planted over 400 trees, as well as many specific plants. Here is a list of varieties of trees and of some plants more representative. Fruit trees and Olive shade-Cool-white and yellow fruits with prickly pear-white, black and red fruit with Mulberry-Hazel-nut-Almond-Nespolo-Giuggiolo giant and normal-For or-Salama-Azzeruolo white-apricot-pomegranate-Cherry-cherry-Apple-Orange-bitter orange-Lemon-Strawberry-Tangerine-Cedr-Quince-Khaki-Plum Feijoia giant. Wild Moor-Aleppo Pine and fruit trees-Palma-bamboo cane-Cocus-Red Maple-Mimosa Albizia-False pepper-Rubinia-oak-Oak-carob-Bagolado-Thuja-Washingtonia pilifera. Plants Pyracantha-Chamaerops-Ivy-Cycas-Dracaena-Yucca-Agave Cactus-fruit-Passiflora caerulea-Passiflora Boxwood-Strawberry-Mint-Rosemary-Salvi-caper-Oregano-BlackBerry thornless-Virginia Creeper-Jasmine-Wisteria -Muse-fern-Lantana-wax plant Hoya-Echinocactus-geranium. Historical traits of the quarter "Mogaveri" takes its name from the former owners, clerici, belonging to the Diocesan Curia of Oria. The noble House of Malek descends from Marco, living in 1490, and from Lucretius, Antonio and Leonardo. The old farmhouse, dating from the mid-1500 's, was already registered in the land register Census in 1592. There is no mention in the Act Notar Ferrari Maddox in 1596. Don Cola Malek signs a Declaration on olive trees that kept people in 1556. Don Fifth Mogavero, son of Louis and Julia current, is testament in 1583. Antonio Mogavero, descendant of the family of Marc Antonio Mogavero, is the most representative, and is heir to David Mogavero. Born about 1550, is a cleric in 1565; In 1572 is Deacon and Beneficiary of the chapel of Santa Maria di Costantinopoli. In 1579 is a secular priest and until 1583 was out of the Office. From 1585 to 1588 carries out duties of Prosecutor in Rome. In 1589 appear in Francavilla. From 1591 teaches music in Venice, where are the following publications: Canzonette alla Napoletana (1591); First book of Canzonette for four voices (1596); the Madrigal "divine Flame of heaven" (1597); the third book of Madrigals "amorous Dalliance" (1598). The Malouf, serving of the Habsburgs, from 1604 to 1621 is a music teacher at the patriarchal Seminary of Venice. In 1623 publishes in Venice the "score Ieremiae Lamentatorum Profetae" with a dedication dated in Madrid. In 1624 Ferdinand of Austria *, (1609-1641) Cardinal Infante of Spain, send credentials to the King of Spain Philip IV * *, (1605-1665) in favor of Malan, who was appointed Director of the Royal Chapel of Madrid until 1634, the year of his death.
5,382 sqft Francavilla Fontana