Dayton Ave Presbyterian Church. Designed by Cass Gilbert and erected in 1888, this landmark building is located within the boundaries of the St. Paul Historic Hill Heritage Preservation District, but the property is NOT on the National Historic Register. Almost 40,000 finished sq. ft set on .80 acres. Sanctuary seats 400, original organ, classic architecture, stained glass windows, newer roof, updated heating system and small parking lot. Possible re-development opportunity.
39,514 sqft lot 35,715 sqft Saint Paul